Originally Posted by F_white
A very bad look on Joey.

100%!... And not only that, but by sticking his head out in public in such a blatant and ridiculous and counterproductive way, Joey’s not doing himself any favors. Plus, it's not even in keeping with a knockaround mentality.

In fact, in my opinion, he’s being very foolish. And aside from the earlier comments I made here today, here’s a few more reasons why I feel this way…

#1) Ultimately, NOTHING positive will ever be accomplished by going on this silly "quest” to expose rats and informants. Don't you think that the vast majority of people who even bother to pay attention to this type of mob stuff already know what the typical informant is all about? And equally important. Do you REALLY think that the average person out there in the world even really cares? OF COURSE THEY DON’T.

Everyone already knows that informants are generally low-life types willing to commit just about any criminal offense out there, but who are not willing to do jail time when they get caught, so they become rats to save their own skins. Big deal!

And don’t we already know that they sometimes lie? As do certain prosecutors, law enforcement officers, and the defendants and their defense lawyers too for that matter?…So what? Big deal!

Does anyone on this forum really believe THATS a new revelation that the public doesn’t already know about and really, really needs to hear about?

Or, for that matter, even give two fucks to hear about? Come on now? This is actually getting stupid at this point! If anyone really believes that, then there’s a bridge in Brooklyn that I wanna sell you, ok? LOL

#2) As I stated earlier this morning, maybe if you're a legitimate guy who hasn’t got a clue in life, or you're a straight-up legitimate sucker, then maybe you wanna delude yourself and actually believe all this hogwash and nonsense that these newfangled “crusaders” are on to "enlighten” everyone about mob informants.

Or maybe, if you have a failed podcast, you want to try and pump up your ratings so you create a lot of sensational nonsense in the hopes that viewers will come to your podcast and listen to your tales of bullshit.

What do they call this silly failed movement of theirs? I don’t bother listening to any of this trash so I really couldn’t tell you. But they better give it a break already, because its so ridiculously childish and stupid that anybody with half-a-brain in their head has to laugh at them and fell embarrassed for them!

But Joey Merlino? Well, He's another story altogether. He’s different, or at least he should think differently. And I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here and say that he’s no dope. That said, Joey really has no business involving himself with such idiots in such infantile nonsense. With his life's experiences, Merlino is way beyond that sort of thing in life. He should distance himself from all this nonsense immediately....If not sooner!

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/02/24 08:22 PM.