Originally Posted by Toodoped
I love these types of projects which makes you think and also to learn new stuff. Thanks @NYM

- As we previously spoke about it, Tony Pinelli was a soldier/crew boss from the Near North Side, W Grand Av and Taylor St, under Jimmy DeGeorge's regime, but when the second conflict occurred, in 1945 Pinelli fled to LA. Later in 1952 he was brought back to Chicago by Accardo and Giancana and was elevated as capo for the "new" Indiana crew. In fact, most of the guys who remained neutral during the war, such as Morgano, Formusa, and Coliani, were placed under Pinelli and formed the crew. After the conflict DeGeorge was demoted to soldier and was sent to Wisconsin.

- Yes, Lou Fratto was a soldier/crew boss in Iowa, but before him there was one Chicago capo known as Charlie Gioe. During the later 30s Gioe was brought back to Chicago and so he sent for Fratto.

- From the late 1950s until the late 80s, Chicago had two crews in Phoenix and Tucson, AZ. One was headed by the Battaglia/Grand Av crew and the other was headed by the Chicago Heights crew. The Indian Schiro and Spilotro represented the Grand Av crew, while Armand D'Andrea and Joe Buddy Tocco were reps for the Heights crew.

- Alleged Chinatown member Saladino was probably more connected to Rockford than Chicago, which means that either Rockford had some ops in Chicago and paid their tax, or it was the other way around. For what its worth, Rockford was represented by Chicago on the round table but the Outfit never managed to dictate on what went down within the Rockford family.

- Also, Charlie Fish was acting boss from 1944 until 1946.

Thats excellent additional information TD. In fact, I'd like you to "re-read" and "re-review" this expose because I've added so many more guys and crews, not only for The Outfit, but all across the country.

As an example, by my count, we now have over 159 satellite locations listed, representing 24 Families, and over 279 allied mob figures from hierarchy bosses to capos, soldiers and associates overseeing these satellites. (and my list is growing by the day, as you can see.)

Since we released this article several days ago, I've added substantially to Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, Genovese, Lucchese, etc.

For instance, The Chicago Outfit alone, now has (9) satellite locations...but I know there must be a lot more, no doubt

So review Chitown and let me know what you think, and maybe we'll make a few adjustment and/or additions accordingly.

PS: On that note, I cordially invite anyone else who's interested, on the GBB forum, to review the "satellite" location list, and inform me of any other locations you think I should consider, ok?

...."The Other Guy"

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/12/24 04:45 PM.