Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Very Good! You are the best and I apologize for being an asshole to you before. I promise to do better and I'm also sorry for asking for the real name when we both know that I should have just told you that you were correct immediately. I'm an ass

Wow! Thank you smile

I do believe dear old Ralphie boy (and a few others on this forum) may have just stuck their own foot up their asses because, I, NYMafia, never made such a ridiculous and outlandish post.

So how the fuck did my name, "my GBB handle," get attached to such a bullshit comment like the one posted above here???...clearly my GBB account was either hacked by Ralphie, or he (and a few others on this board) have unfettered access, and unauthorized access, to my account, and I'm certain, to the private accounts of other forum members here too!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ON THE BOARD??????

Ralphie, you actually exposed yourself and fucked yourself!!

Why don't you tell everyone here how you were able to do that Ralphie? How were you able to access my private account and use my forum name, "NYMafia" to imitate me and create a comment, putting my GBB account name to it, so that people who read your comment,, would think it was me?

Thats what I'd like to know!

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/08/24 10:49 PM.