Originally Posted by CNote
It cracks me up when the keyboard warriors on this forum start ranting when most of them couldn't even lift an AK let alone a RPG. He's in front of your house and what are you gonna do except hope you have a basement... lol lol lol

Blizerian is on tape running and crying during that Las Vegas mass shooting lol bud how much of a sucker can you be to think this shit is tough and cool. Even the poor sap who knocked up Sara Palin's daughter (who is a real American hero) called him out and challenged him to fight - Blizerian is a little bitch: https://radaronline.com/videos/bristol-palin-husband-dakota-meyer-challenges-dan-bilzerian-to-fight/

I swear you right wing assholes think a gun makes anyone tough lol - word to the wise, its like a big advertisement for being a pussy and a fake. A billboard for saying "I have a small dick and have never been in a real fight." You don't see real veterans flashing guns in public - because anyone who did serve knows you couldn't walk around with weapons on military bases - their literally trained to have respect for the actual guns - not using them for fucking Tick Tock clicks.

Last edited by ChiTown; 02/06/24 02:30 PM.