See this is the problem, and Toodoped this was covered in the write up on Angelo. Angelo was a very hated individual and the main reason why people respected him when he was alive was that they knew it was a death sentence if they crossed him the wrong way. None and I mean none of these guys, Scalise or Jimmy I would have ever fuckin thought twice about robbing his house when he was here. Even if he was 90 years old and someone pulled that shit, no questions asked he would have ordered them killed and if anyone refused the job when he told them to do it, they would have ended up fucking dead also. He wouldn't have given a fuck if it was 2010!!!!!!!!!

If the feds wouldn't have stepped in that day and busted them before they could get inside, and something would have happened to Joann and whoever else was in that home that day, well we may have seen something happen to these 3 fucking idiots who thought it was a good idea.

I for one have faith that someone would have stepped up to the plate and atleast found them and gave them a good old school beating. May have not been murder like the old days but an old school ass whipping would have been warranted as a message that you don't fuck with a bosses daughter no matter the circumstances, no matter if he's deceased you just don't do it!

I am sure they could have found a few neighborhood guys who would have been willing to take the job that are still capable of violence. It may not be like the old days of guys like Frank Calabrese Sr, but let me tell you theres some tough motherfuckers from that crew under the radar right now not on any FBI Chart that are young enough to break your legs and would gladly do it if necessary. I think this situation warrants it.

Last edited by RushStreet; 02/05/24 05:11 PM.