i do not. aside from liborio cuntrera, son of agostino in montreal allegedly still being an active member of the rizzuto-sollecito clan. however the c-c family in no way exist like they once did in canada in the 1990's. but that should make sense. parts of this family were importing serious amounts of cocaine and heroin raking in large sums of money. so would it not make sense that some of that ill gotten money was laundered properly and used to enter legit business? the c-c were also known for there ability to launder vast sums of drug money through a network of legit/front companies and shell corporations. perhaps this continues at some level, would be very hard to find info on this and none has come out in the 25 years plus since proj omerta took down there main canadian import operations.

there was a giuseppe 'big joe' cuntrera in toronto whose home was both shot at and firebombed in 2017 as part of a conflict unrelated to montreal milieu. i cannot for the life of me remember who 'big joe' is related to. articles at the time had cuntrera allied with the musitanos in sports gambling in conflict with an as yet un named toronto 'ndrangheta group...possible the figliomeni or commisso as it was allegedly related to sports gambling and there was several arsons, shootings etc. in toronto area during that time.

there is no shortage of both caruanas and cuntreras in canada but how or if they are criminally active has in no way been proven or for that matter even alleged aside from the 2 mentioned above.