As you may or may not have noticed, I have not been posting these last few days. This was because I was in a mild state of delerium over the panic which set in trying to get these tickets! BUT I GOT EM!

Paul McCartney
The Palace of Auburn Hills
Lower Level Section 124, Row C
Oct. 19th, 2005

I'm going crazy with happiness. I'm on the lower level on the curve which goes from the back to the side. The staduim is an oval, so I hope you know what this means.

I am a member of paulmccartney.com, which is how I was able to get these good tickets in such a fast way. Today was the pre-sale, and I used my special password to get my tickets. The real sale starts Monday. He's touring all over the US so get your tickets fast on Monday. They tend to sell out in 15 min. I paid 140 for my ticket, but they go up to 250. I'm so grateful I got these tickets!!! YES! I'm going to see a FREAKING BEATLE!!!! WOOOHOOO.

Anybody else plan on going? Double J?

I would have gone in 2002 but the tickets sold out so fast and they were almost all $250 then.

Good luck if you're going to get tickets!!

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.