Originally Posted by Toodoped
DeMarco's or D"ambrosio's grandfather?

Anthony Demarco's grandfather 'worked for Giancana' is what I was told - my source said he may have
Originally Posted by Toodoped
There was one Santina DeMarco who was a friend of Caifano's wife Darlene, and testified during the divorce between Caifano and his Darlene as a witness that Caifano allegedly was quite cruel to his wife. Since Giancana fucked Caifano's wife Darlene, it is possible thats why Santina DeMarco had the courage to testify against Caifano mainly because he had problems with both Giancana and Battaglia's crew at the time.

During the 50s and 60s there was also one Mike De'Marco who worked together with Americo DePietto in the dope trade. DePietto answered to Giancana and Battaglia.

So I'm talking about the grandfather of Anthony DeMarco (its not spelled Demarco as it is in the newspapers) - I was told the grandfather worked for Giancana and they were quite close. It may have been Michael Demarco - I asked another individual who said that Giancana had a cousin named DeMarco. I was just curious as you don't hear any current guys having a Giancana connection - that was kind of interesting. DeMarco is a Norridge guy - it seems like a lot of the current Outfit guys are from Norridge these days (Cassano, Matassa, etc.)