Originally Posted by Iceveins
Originally Posted by alicecooper
Originally Posted by Iceveins
Well let's just say I did a 3 part series on Desimone and uncovered numerous inaccuracies, embellishments or flat out lies from Henry Hill.

One of the more glaring lies was his claim that Tommy tried to rape his wife Karen while he was in prison...never happened.

What led to you becoming positive the attempted rape didn't happen? Did Karen deny it?

Henry Hill said that after Tommy was released from jail and while he was still locked up that Tommy beat up and attempted to rape his wife Karen. In both Wiseguy and Gangsters and Goodfellas Hill said he was released from prison on July 12th 1978. While I was researching for my video I got my hands on Tommy's arrest sheet - and he wasn't released from a 10 year prison stint until October 18th 1978, more than 3 months AFTER Hill.

Therefore Tommy was never out on the streets while he was still locked up and that's enough to conclude that Henry Hill's story about Tommy attempting to rape his wife is a lie.

Nice job Iceveins. Have you run across anything that confirms or denies the claim that Paulie Vario was having an affair with Karen?