Originally Posted by Butchie1788
And I don’t think Quiet Dom could’ve been that Bad of guy even though he was a Gangster I think God would’ve gave him his Death Sentence before 94 years old same as Sonny Franzese 103 how can yout
Explain that ? These people aren’t Serial Killers or Dictators or Communist those People are in Hell guys like Dom and Sonny are what we Catholics call Purgatory most Gangsters don’t belong or Deserve Hell and don’t Think many of them are There maybe is Some

You're asking a religious question and so I advise you to read both the Bible and Quran thoroughly and I think you'll understand on why most of the tyrants live longer then the usual. Just look at their families...sons and daughters dying from dope or a bullet, the time they missed with their fams while being in prison, the huge shame which they and their fams have to take it and above all, they never change and constantly accumulate more "sins" and thats what the Devil really likes....not God. The constant shame and pressure is worst then death and its something which follows them and their fams for the rest of their lives aka "karma".

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good