Originally Posted by Toodoped

@Turnbull I really respect your days since I think Im much younger then you, meaning I think you'll understand what Im about to say next. I was around 16 years old (1999/2000) when I got my first tattoos and they were made with a stolen stash from a real tattoo studio. In those days there were still several groups of people who were usually known regarding tattoos, such as military people, sailors, prisoners, gangsters, hookers, rockers and ravers, and so-called "neighborhood troublemakers" such as myself at the time lol.

Very much the same in the US, TD. Years ago, most of the ink you'd see was on military veterans (usually on one arm), and the assumption was that they got the tatts while drunk and on leave. As they got older, they tried to hide their ink by wearing long sleeved shirts all the time. By mid-70s, tatts were getting very common on men, and by '80, you'd see some women at the beach or pool with a little flower or heart on shoulder or ankle. Today, 32% of all Americans have tatts.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.