Originally Posted by Turnbull
In my hometown here in AZ, "formal wear" means a clean T-shirt. When women wear sleeveless dresses here, you get a big display of tattoos.

@Turnbull I really respect your days since I think Im much younger then you, meaning I think you'll understand what Im about to say next. I was around 16 years old (1999/2000) when I got my first tattoos and they were made with a stolen stash from a real tattoo studio. In those days there were still several groups of people who were usually known regarding tattoos, such as military people, sailors, prisoners, gangsters, hookers, rockers and ravers, and so-called "neighborhood troublemakers" such as myself at the time lol.

Right now, or according to my summer trips for the last 10 or maybe even 15 years, i can see that everyone has tattoos all over their bodies, and its a matter of time when new born babies are going to be able to get tattooed, if you know what Im saying here?!

So since my older brother is a known plastic surgeon, Ive decided to remove all of my tattoos (three on my back) with a laser treatment, obviously because theres no more point in it and Im embarrassed, meaning I always wanted to stay away from the general population and so this is my next move lol.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good