Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by jace
S many people are angry with Merlino, but many would praise John Pennissi or Michael DiLeonardo. Merlino is real, he is not always likable, but I think he is truthful most of the time, way more than anyone doing podcasts.

The Penissi kid has no stories of his own, he just mentions stories that most people already know of...He's a joke...30 years ago he would have been Amuso's and Casso's coffee boy...

DiLeonardo isn't much different...Has to talk about Gravano every video because he has no stories of his own...I wouldn't put it past him, if John jr. throws him a few bucks to attack Gravano for him...That said, he's obvioulsy more sharper then Penissi

You can tell a lot about a person by how they talk about people they once knew. Well, as far as rats go, John Pennisi certainly takes the cake when it comes to badmouthing people. Everyone is a piece of shit, except him. I honestly think there is something wrong with him mentally. Him and Dom Cicale should probably look into seeing a psychiatrist

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away