Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by NYMafia
An inspirational quote for this coming year - 2024...

Let our New Year's resolution be this: "We will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word!"

...A heart-warming and inspiring thought if ever there was one...Happy Sunday everyone

!
. Amen to that. World is such a better place when people are good to each other

Thats soooo true JC! And from day to day, as people get bogged down with their own problems and bullshit, many forget how to be "nice" to other folks.

PS: One more thing...if I may say so. As time has passed, I've noticed that you and I are simpatico on many things, JC. So kudos to you, my man!...Its really nice, and very refreshing to see.

. I appreciate the kind words NYMafia. Right back you. I’ve said many times I have a lot of respect for you because you’re on the up and up and don’t take it personal when people have different opinions. We share a lot of the same viewpoints but we also have different viewpoints regarding the mob. I’m up front about it that mob history interests me but I’m certainly not a fan of mobsters especially coming from a law enforcement family but you and most others I’ve have great conversations these past 13 years or so that I’ve been on this forum.
I sincerely appreciate that!

Thank you JC.

I try to respect all viewpoints, from both a law enforcement perspective as well as a street perspective, because, as I believe I've stated in the past, I have many beloved family members who lived as both, either as cops or in the street...in a very significant way, if I may add.

So, during my lifetime, I've been fortunate enough to be in the very unique position of being able to see both sides of the coin, the so-called "ying and the yang" of things. I also like to think that it's helped me weigh the good and the bad of each.

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/14/24 07:31 PM.