Originally Posted by VitoCahill
so if this is the case as has long been suspected, that the decavalcante crime family is close to finished, what is the process of winding this family down? as mentioned previous at some point members who still want to be in the life are allowed to switch to another family, likely one who already has a presence in new jersey...ex= genovese or lucchese. or i suppose hang on to whatever paltry rackets they may still have and grind out an existence as a small family. but in the state of nj they are so vastly outnumbered not just by other mafia crews but mostly bikers and street gangs. and with the age of some members and the american mafias reluctance to use violence in any way i dont see how they are not completely marginalized, unless by going under control of another family, the gambinos according to some have already done this.

i am not a subscriber ny mafia so i was not able to see the work you did, i can only imagine it is as good as all other material u and your group put out. there was a 2023 chart posted on here late in december and looking at that one alone doesnt inspire anything as far as a stable continuing mafia family.

another question? charles majuri is widely accepted as boss since 2016. but i cant imagine at this point the decavalcante would be in need of a standard admin. boss, ub, cons etc. majuri is a veteran mafia guy and if he cant manage to properly run this shrinking family with at most 2-3 guys supervising the street at most i'd be shocked. i mean what do we have at the top. majuri, stango, frank nigro??

Vito, thank you for that nice endorsement. I'm happy to see that you enjoy our bios and exposes'.

To address one of your questions, yes, guys "in" the life and always considered members, whether or not they're retired or inactive for some other reason. Regardless of age. They can still be contacted if need be, or vice verse, they can "reach out" to someone if needed, accordingly.

As far as you being a "button guy" on our site, all I can say is why not? Its inexpensive enough, so why not join up with us? I'd love to have you along for the ride and I know you'd love all our content.

Because trust me when I say, as much as we post here on the forum, we've got so much more content that we don't, that we keep reserved for ButtonGuys "members only"....with lots more on the way as we relaunch our new site soon.

Our annual subscription price will also be increasing with the relaunch, so why not lock in now at the lower rate. If you do, we will honor that price and it will never increase.

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/13/24 03:11 PM.