Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Yes I understand, but its part of the game.
Sure we love and fascinated we the criminals history, but they are criminals and killers who ruins lives.
So its part of the game, that some people on the other side, fuck up there lives also.

Like people shouldn’t be mad for people like Eunice Hunton Carter or Donnie Brasco for doing there jobs.
Especially since they are on the good side

No one should be mad when they do their job, when they frame a person, as Dewey and perhaps she did it is wrong. As for anyone getting mad at her or Joe Pistone *Donny Brasco) I can't see it. If Pistone lied during trails then he was wrong, but he was in the right to infiltrate the mob. If This woman had done things fairly it would be right, if she knew they were lying to get him then to me that's wrong. Pistone seems fair, he may have done a few things that are underhanded, but as you say, he was trying to take down criminals, same for Carter. If they go too far that is a different matter in my opinion, Dewey knew the Luciano case was a frame up, which is why I think he let Luciano get that pardon. From Luciano;s point, I think he also knew it was part of the game, and took the frame up like a man. He was mad on the witness stand, but I think he realized he screwed up by letting Dewey question him, Imagine fi he lets his lawyer handle everything and beats the case? It changes history. Not much, they would have just went after him again for another charge and eventually got a conviction.