Originally Posted by TSNYC
Originally Posted by CNote
The Mob had lots of witnesses killed in broad daylight, in public and in front of huge crowds, such was their reach for cien anno, in America. Nino grew up in the Lower East Side by Tompkins Square Park with the likes of Rocky Graziano and Jake LaMotta. Nino's daughter's wedding reception was at the Plaza Hotel, John Gotti attended with Roy DeMeo. I think Vietnam fucked up Dominic's head with PTSD and he self medicated to cope. The drugs and booze messed up his judgement and he ruined all his relationships with his family

Anymore info on the daughter’s wedding? Date? Would love to see a guest list from that wedding

The nephew was all fucked up. The parts from murder machine based on his telling I take with a grain of salt.

Nino's daughter is named Gina, she's a realtor in Bensonhurst. She was married 9/18/1982 but I couldn't find any news articles about the wedding or reception. I corresponded with Dom's daughter, and asked her if she attended but she was living in California with Dom at the time. Dom was a stand up guy and when he was sober his stories were gold, but when he was really lit he would put on a show and exaggerate. I would love to see the guest book from that reception, I wonder if Big Paul attended.