Originally Posted by ShotgunTheRifle
[quote=jace]It is not a silly question at all. Merlino was contacted by a man who said he was Michael Franzesse's attorney, and wanted to set up a meeting. Michael Franzese himself said later that week, after Merlino reacted to the message, that the man was not his attorney, He then said the man used to work for him. I asked everyone here if they thought Frnazese may have had the man contact Merlino in order to get a response. This is silly:

Shotguntherifle:
Its a silly question that's why. How would it even be considered a set up? You don't even consider the fact that Mikey got told off and got embarrassed and did the classic 8 year olds' excuse "It wasn't even me"

[/quote

So Merlino answered a question from a guy who was once affiliated with Sonny, asking to do a show with him? Merlino responded, I don't think he gave a shit if the guy knew him or didnt, the response would of been the same. This was an opportunity to set it clear he isnt doing a show with any rat. You over thinking something stupid and trying to call it a set up like its Funzi Teiri on Tony Banana's stuff.

Did you watch the podcast, or follow this topic? The guy said he was Franzese's lawyer, how is it that you find that hard to comprehend??