True Turnbull He let his greed for what he thought he deserved close his eyes, ears and mind to what would inevitably happen as a result of his "help." for something in it for me -- arguably the Donship.

Why seethe with resentment and heatedly point out I'm your older brother Mike and I was stepped over! It ain't the way I wanted it! if there was no connection

He was not involved in their big deal together So what little help he could give -- inconceivable

How is his little help arguably opening the drapes -- close the deal fast -- it'd be good for the family?
I reckon, Fredo dissembled or otherwise -- It was to identify Michael's bedroom for the hit

Originally Posted by Lana
even if Fredo 'really' didn't know it was gonna be a hit, Fredo "waiting to reveal what he knew until after Michael perjured himself" that too not voluntarily [even though it made no difference to Michael's defense as Vincenzo Pentangeli, Frankie's brother was already on his way to enforce omertà and bail Michael out] was to try and send Michael to Prison because the hit failed and that "something" arguably the Donship, was not yet gained

No bigger shot and respect than Don Fredo Corleone