Originally Posted by Sullycantwell
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by Sullycantwell
Originally Posted by blueracing347
That's interesting information. I've never heard of 30-40 leaders of the old mafia being killed after Maranzano. Good stuff TD. Thank you.

This didn’t actually happen. Only a couple people were killed that day and maybe 2 were tied with Maranzano.

We already said that theres no credibility regarding that claim, "Judge Stoner-field". Wow you're so smart by copying our stuff. Damn you simply showed up out of nowhere when someone said to me "You are quite the historian" lol. Im gald that Im still a thorn in your eyes and I hope you go blind because of it lol You and your friends will never discredit me or my peeps from around here! Please enlighten us with one of your boring articles and vids from 2 years ago with only 50 views. And also say "hi" to Shiny face for me.

Just commenting as I was reading the thread. And you’re still mad you got kicked off BHF? Once again I’m not any of the main posters on there but whatever makes you feel better bud. You’re the main reason that this forum will never be as good as BHF. I wasn’t even talking to u yet you still are insulting me, why so insecure? Are u insecure because you made up a hierarchy based on non-member sources and circumstantial evidence?

Im very insecure if you had your heroin shot this morning lol

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Heres one convo between one Philly guy and one NY associate regarding what the media and government did to many alleged "innocent" mobsters and so they mentioned both Luciano and Capone as prime examples from the old days...and I think they were right, especially about Capone Lol

[Linked Image]

Great read thanks. They certainly were right. Capone as iconic as any ex president and will go down in history as much as any. How crazy is that. Who were the 2 people talking?

You're welcome pal.

The two guy talking were Mario Maggio (part owner of the Maggio Cheese Co. in Philly) and Lou Travaglini from NY who was also employed at Maggio's company.

In addition, they were previously talking about Profaci and also regarding the Apalachin meeting.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good