The Ukrainians, and Georgians are way bigger in the US. On the Russians, as mentioned above they are big in cybercrime, loansharking, drugs, investments in US, autotheft rings, forgeries of all types, they mainly use street level gangs for most of the dirty and blue color work. Right now with the war between Russia and Ukraine, they are making a fortune on just basic commodity items there is some serious money there if you have the time and patience. Areas they operate in are Brooklyn, Queens, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, Newark, Los Angeles, and Seattle. Other areas where they still have activity but are weak compared to the 1990s and early 2000s are Chicago, San Francisco, Tampa, Huston, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Denver, Milwaukee, and Baltimore. Interesting you have the other groups such as the Chechens, Georgians, and Ukrainians who are either just as powerful, or more powerful in areas where the Russians operate, or have become predominantly the power group in such cities as Chicago, San Francisco, Philadelphia ect. Also keep in mind of those of Jewish ancestry or claim to have jewish ancestry as that group itself is alot more powerful then just nationality and work alot better together than most of course there is the occasional hit of a jewish leader by another jewish leader.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green