Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Lenox
My take on the gemini crew is this; They were not serial killers. As others alluded to, they eliminated threats. That being said, 99% of mob guys would kill as a last resort whereas the DeMeo crew would kill as a first resort. When you kill one or two people, thats usually tough to deal with, even for a mob guy. When you kill over a certain amount, you become immune to it and killing just becomes the best solution. I believe thats what happened to the DeMeo crew.

. I definitely think they enjoyed killing. I mean obviously we know about the Dominick Ragucci situation. Mistaken identity or not they still murdered an innocent teenager so there that. True I would call them serial killers one traditional sense like Ted Buddy but at the end of the day they killed a lot of people both in the life and civilians without remorse.

To be a successful mob assassin you have to enjoy killing. There is no fucking other way about it.

You can't teach someone to kill and enjoy it. Now will the guy start killing innocent people when he gets released? I don't think so. But technically he was a serial killer , no matter if it was business related or not. Stil doesn't matter.

A serial killer is someone who kills over and over again, bottom line.