I watched one or two of the SKINNY YouTube videos and he was explaining where is grandparents lived and his mother and father lived … but he never mentioned that they also lived in Atlantic City ( Ducktown) Chuckie did back in the day . I having a hard time remembering everything but it think Chuckie stayed in AC with one or both of his grandparents and I pretty sure it was in the 50’s .

Not that any of this matters but i am surprised how much he doesn’t know or will not talk about … there family was extremely close to Scarfo’s and if Chuckie did get terribly terribly “ intoxicated to the point of embarrassment at many places …. And i was never privy to anything mob related when it came to meetings ect. but just around town in summer or if they were in town for meeting with Nick after would go out a party and he would get rocked ! One night Chuckie & Lawrence were both so drunk to the point they couldn’t speak properly in a cafe under the Key Club on Mississippi & Atlantic and it was packed and everyone seen it .

Now for you and i it’s just another drunk night … but with Nick’s guys everything got back to Nick and if it wasn’t Skinny giving them a bad name it was other guys doing stuff intoxicated and it getting back to Nick or worse it would make the local paper .

Ducktown was a small neighborhood and everyone knew each other and even if you were up a few blocks in the Chelsea section the owners of these places were friends of the Scarfo’s or Phil ect.

Last edited by Serpiente; 11/27/23 05:40 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."