[
LOL. Yes Havana, thank you for that nice compliment. I believe you're referring to the expose' I wrote, titled, "The Underworld Landscape of Upstate New York." I spent many months researching, vetting, and then composing that piece.

I chose that particular area for further research because I was absolutely amazed at the tremendous amount of underworld and racket activity there. Yet, nobody but nobody, had ever delved into the subject matter. The best you ever heard about, was the 1957 "Apalachin Meeting" or the Buffalo Family under Magaddino. But the entire Upstate New York area was an untapped, treasure trove of mob doings and history....So I just felt that I had to tackle that project..."It was calling out my name." Lol
[/quote]

Can you please answer these 3 questions?

Do you think that some Syracusans or Uticans or other Upstate guys, possibly known as Associates of either Maggadino,Falcone or DeStefano could have been active or one time active guys from other Families in NYC or elsewhere?
Or could guys known as Associates of DeStefano,etc still be members of the Calabrian or Camorra Familes?
Finally, Do you think the Luciano/Grenovese or Anastasia Families ever had guys in Syracuse,Utica.and Upstate?