Originally Posted by VitoCahill
the theory that woolley was murdered because of fear he would flip is by far the least likely. woolley has served time on multiple occasions with never a sign of cooperating. and if those in power are afraid of silva spilling the beans which he is, why not take out silva? i understand he must be in somekind of custody, but noone is untouchable in the milieu. and there has been hits related to silva and his remaining associates, sebastien giroux, bernard cherfan to name 2 recently.

more likely as some have suggested it could have been over his recent 'book' percentage. the book of death and bad luck continues...possibly. if this is the case woolley could only have acquired said stake from the man who according to all in the know controls it, stefano sollecito. which leads me to the comment about woolley being a low level street punk. where does this nonsense appear from? at the time of his murder did woolley have the same power and influence as during the time (2012-2015) when he was named as one of the 5 figures running most of the drugs in the city of montreal...not likely. but he was not back slinging dime bags on the corners of hoch-maiss. if woolley had acquired a piece of 'the book' from sollecito that proves he was still operating at a high level at least amongst the rizzuto/sollecito clan. lastly if sollecito is indeed at deaths door suffering from cancer as has been reported for 8 years now this may be sign that he is divesting himself of 'the book.'

Yeah me also I didnt understand where this was coming from.
The guy is an ex-cop that was working on OC in Montreal.
Guess he didnt like that black guys came after him in is house