Originally Posted by Havana
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Great article as always and thanks.

As capo or territorial boss for one large area, did DeStefano had any made members or member/lieutenant under his rule who acted as crew boss or crew bosses for other made guys and associates from that same group?

He probably had a few made guys ,i.e, Soldiers with him,maybe others proposed,and still others nobody knew about. Finally or his other made guys and associates, might well have had connections with other Syracusans who might have associated with the larger DeStefano group but whose own family might have been they were made or associates in other cities,whether it was NYC families or elsewhere. Or some who could also have old memberships in the Sicilian mafia,the Camorra,or the Calabrian groups.

Do I know any of this to be true? Not one word.But its possible and one could make it make sense

To this day most people in the area around Syracuse and beyond,will likely believe none of this LOL

Havana, I see that you're interested in Syracuse, so go onto our website, www.thenewyorkmafia.com and click the link for "Charts." Then scroll down until you see "The Anthony DeStefano Regime of Syracuse." You'll really enjoy it. I list hundreds of the city's hoodlums who were affiliated with De Stefano, and by extension, Buffalo's Magaddino Family, but I also list many of his top men and closest aides (some of whom were indeed "goodfellas" themselves.) The "made" men are marked as such by a special hieroglyphic I inserted next to their names.