Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Strax
At this point i am sure you are trolling.

Strax, lol. Sometimes its better just to leave well enough alone...it seems to be a losing battle my friend. Lol

Answer me as to why they dressed like that leaving to go to court? Why? Its not that hard to take a moment and dress presentable.

They were not the ones being arrested and hauled in by the FBI. Their husbands had to be processed anyway before they could see the judge so they had plenty of time to change and put on something decent.

They looked like a couple of WHOAAS like Ralphie would say. Hope they are proud of themselves!

BTW it makes me very unhappy when I see people on here trying to justify the trash that represents the mafia today. These women these guys are marrying and having kids with are fucking trash whoaas, street walker level. No class, NONE!!!!!!!!!! NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can say what you want of the old regime and how brutal they were and thuggerish, but let me tell you their wives had more class than the ones today. Too bad these guys are all going bye bye forever now.

Last edited by RushStreet; 11/10/23 03:36 PM.