First, I am not starting a beef with you. I have been pretty restrained. I was hardly vitriolic. Second, you are flattering me if you think Gravano knows more and I must be delusional, since I actually do know far more. The Gambinos were HUGE and Sammy was afraid to go around Roy.DeMeo didn't associate closely with anybody outside his group and key Lucchese and Gambino figures.

I know Sammy's own new business partner and could have him plug me to Sammy if I wanted to. I don't want him stealing what I know, and he has nothing new to offer me. He got his entire Nino Gaggi Roy hit on Eppolito's wrong. He got his Westies story wrong. His retelling stories of what Roy said was Roy mostly talking shit. Even Walter Mack doesn't have stories of Roy murdering black people in the Gemini for being black. He worked with black people.

Let's see-who do I know? Pete Lafroscia, his own crew member and Anthony Senter's close friend (whose confidence I keep if he doesn't want something discussed), Walter Mack, DeMeo Det Frank Pergola, Dominick's best friend Ross, Dominick's family, Demeo Surveillance FBI Agent Anthony Nelson, 200, 000-page access to court testimony, Freddy Dinome's family, DeMeo's extended family, Demeo auto det. Harry Brady. Nobody else has gotten both the investigators, non-snitches, and informants to talk to him. I do because I simply act in good faith, am loyal, and keep my mouth shut if they don't want something retold. I also am prob forgetting somebody.

I'll take weirdo. Sounds like you mean original. But I am not an ego maniac. I am actually just being honest. Oh, and Agent Nelson and Lafroscia would agree.

Last edited by MidnightinDystopia; 10/27/23 02:46 AM.