HEAVENLY VOWS...
-

Once upon a time, an older Catholic priest, and a pretty young nun straight out of the convent, went on a mission trip high up in the mountains when suddenly a major snowstorm hit the area.

They were walking through horrible blizzard conditions when they finally spotted an abandoned log cabin. So they went inside to take refuge.

After shaking the snow off of them, the priest found some dry wood and started up a fire in the fireplace to warm them up a bit. He also discovered a few blankets and a sleeping bag in a closet...but only one bed.

The priest told the nun that she could sleep on the bed and he would sleep on the floor in the sleeping bag.

They were all alone and it was pitch black out. But after awhile they both began to get more comfortable and settled in a bit...when suddenly the young nun suddenly called out in a soft sing-song voice, "Father?"

The priest replied back, "Yes, sister, what is it?"

"I'm cold" replied the nun.

So the priest dutifully got up, went to the closet, got an extra blanket and covered the nun with it.

As he settled back down into his sleeping bag, not fifteen minutes later she called out again, "Father? I'm still cold."

So the priest once again got up and got another thick blanket from the closet and then draped it over the nun, tucking her in tightly and snuggly as she smiled at him softly.

He then slipped back into his sleeping bag. But just and he was getting settled in and comfortable again, with the fire now crackling, she whispered out to him once again, "Oh my goodness, I'm still so very cold."

Upon hearing this he commented, "Sister, let's face it, we are all alone out here, in this cabin, deep in the mountains, am I right?"

"Yes...we are Father," whispered the pretty young nun.

The priest then continued, "Now, I'm gonna ask you something, ok? If you promise that it would be alright with you?"

"Yes, Father...yes!" exclaimed the nun.

"So, I was thinking, just for this one evening," asked the priest.

"Yes, yes?, replied the nun.

"For just tonight. Would you like to pretend that we are married?" inquired the priest.

"Oh, yes, yes, I would, very much so!" Exclaimed the young nun.

Good...then get up and get your own dang blanket!"