Jace perhaps settle off your high horse. It is hypocritical to study mobsters and then complain when people share pictures of them with known figures they were linked to in groups. It doesn't say anything good or bad about those figures not involved in the crimes and in the instance of Frank Foronjy, he has never hidden his friendship with Roy and isn't recognizable now with who he was at two.

Also, I don't have nine accounts, but you should spend your time more valuably than stalking me.

And yeah, I am really sorry for manipulating Sammy. He only got over 1 million views because of it, while giving me tons of views. Perhaps be more outraged that he killed a lot of people over money.

Sammy is now looking to cash in on the Roy story. He has formed a partnership with my friend Ross Brodar. I could introduce myself to Sammy through Ross and I could probably persuade Sammy to work with me, but he has nothing to give me where Roy is concerned, and he could easily steal the tremendous amount that I now know, an amount that goes way beyond MM.

Last edited by MidnightinDystopia; 10/26/23 05:29 AM.