Originally Posted by Liggio
They post some interesting stuff but I'd still proceed with caution and research the things they say.

Yeah, thats what you say now. But I remember back then you were extremely adamant about all their stories and their reliable "sources." In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd have thought you had a financial or other vested interest in seeing them succeed because of your daily dedication to literally posting up dozens upon dozens of their articles. So now you got me curious. What happened? Why the sudden change up?
--
Don't misunderstand me, I wish Gangster Report all the luck in the world. God bless him. I hope he does very well with his site. Thats not the point I'm trying to make here.

My question is why do you waffle all the time. Not only about this, but about a variety of thread subjects, not the least of which was how you so adamantly defined how "active" and "vibrant" the Italian organized crime business was nowadays, while myself and some others here repeatedly explained to you that Cosa Nostra and "Traditional" organized crime as we know it, is largely dead in the water...and has been for some years already.

You fought everybody tooth and nail like an adolescent child, having a tantrum, any time someone on the forum would dare speak about their eminent demise.

Then, suddenly, almost like you had an "epiphany" of sorts, suddenly you're now spouting the exact same thing out of your mouth like you've always known it. Why do you constantly waffle back and forth about everything?

Last edited by NYMafia; 10/21/23 06:16 PM.