Originally Posted by Liggio
In his last 5 or 10 years alive, I highly doubt that Accardo was all that active. He took a step back. And what about the others? Still, comparing present-day bosses to pre-RICO bosses are unfair comparisons, that's my fucking point. Lots of Sicilian dialect is rooted in Arabic, your fucking point? It's still primarily an Italian word and Chinese Mafia, Russian Mafia, Irish Mafia, just sounds fucking stupid and lazy when many other ethnic organizations have their own names, no need to lump every group under one name.

Lol back off. You have pics of DiFronzo, Carlisi and Accardo from the late 1980's attending a mob meeting and you also have members coming to Accardo during the early 90s Lol.

And my point is that...according to your idea...the term "Mafia" applies for the Arabs, again according to your idea...since most of the Sicilian words are Arabic. There are also similarities between the Italians and Albanians in their language and last names and so the Albanians are also able to use the word Mafia right?! Lol

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good