Jimmy Fratianno relationship with Australia started through Frank LaRusso nephew or cousin who had lived in San Onofre and had associations with Los Angeles and San Diego mainly San Diego. Was connected to the Strano family in Sydney He spent time in Australia in Melbourne and Sydney, back and forth between both America and Australia. Fratianno I believe met this relative of Frank LaRusso while Jimmy was with Chicago as Frank LaRusso already passed away, and recently Domenico Italiano and Antonio Barbara had both passed away, Domenico Strano was in bad health around this time, died in 1965, all four from natural causes. Italiano was the top Italian boss in Melbourne and Barbara was second and an enforcer. Domenico Strano was boss of Sydney, and Frank LaRusso was a former member of San Francisco before retiring to Australia, passing away sometime before 1960.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green