Originally Posted by Hollander
Hezbollah: completely ready for war with Israel
Modified: Yesterday, 11:03 PMYesterday, 11:01 PMabroad _

BEIRUT - Calls from other countries and international organizations will not stop Hezbollah from joining the battle between Israel and Hamas. The second man Naim Qassem said this from Lebanon.

“The conversations we are having behind the scenes with major powers, Arab countries and representatives of the United Nations who are directly and indirectly telling us to stay out of this will have no effect,” said Qassem. “Hezbollah knows its duties well. We are prepared and ready, completely ready.”

Since violence between Israel and Hamas flared up last week, there have also been several clashes between Hezbollah and the Israeli armed forces at the border. Yet the organization is not yet fully participating in the fight. “We will make our own plans with our contribution to this confrontation,” Qassem said at a protest meeting with hundreds of attendees.

Samidoun justifies atrocities: club banned in Germany strongly supports Hamas
Hezbollah's top boss, Hassan Nasrallah, has discussed the war between Hamas and Israel with Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian. The minister has announced that Iranian allies will ensure that Israel suffers the consequences of the "crimes" against the Palestinians. Hezbollah is perhaps even more feared in Israel than Hamas, because the terrorist movement is said to have thousands of missiles ready with the help of Iran.

they have radwan force
i still don't know if they will send me to fight them in lebanon or stay here in the border of gaza...
i'll know in the next days i guess