Young Israelis queue to board a flight to Tel Aviv at the Jorge Chavez International Airport in Lima, Peru 10 October 2023.
‘I don’t really have any other choice’: Young Israelis around the world return home after Hamas attacks
Protests erupt across US college campuses after Hamas attacks
Opinion: I studied deadly pogroms as a history professor. Then I lost my daughter in one

LIVE UPDATES
The UN says the Israeli evacuation order is ‘impossible’ without major humanitarian consequences and warns Gaza is becoming a ‘hell hole on the brink of collapse’
Live Updates
6 min ago
Evacuating northern Gaza in 24 hours is 'a tall order,' White House official says
10 min ago
Thousands take part in pro-Palestinian rallies across Iran
14 min ago
Israelis brace for a long war and try to put their differences aside after years of deep division
24 min ago
China says it is on the side of 'fairness and justice' in Israeli-Palestinian conflict
23 min ago
Canada to provide $10 million in assistance to Canadian Red Cross and partners for crisis in the Middle East
42 min ago
This worshiper says people at al-Aqsa mosque were praying for those under bombardment in Gaza
42 min ago
Iran foreign minister warns of 'new fronts' opening against Israel if 'war crimes' continue
54 min ago
Vatican’s top diplomat calls on Israel to show 'proportionality' and offers to mediate
1 hr 9 min ago
US secretary of state adds a stop in Bahrain in his shuttle diplomacy efforts
1 hr 11 min ago
Biden says he will speak with families of Americans believed to be hostages to let them know he 'cares deeply'
1 hr 12 min ago
Thousands gather across Jordan in solidarity with Palestinians
1 hr 29 min ago
Gaza becoming 'hell hole on the brink of collapse,' warns UN agency
1 hr 40 min ago
Gaza residents say IDF dropped leaflets from planes ordering them to evacuate south
1 hr 47 min ago
Putin says Israeli incursion into Gaza would be difficult
2 hr 2 min ago
Israel has dropped the same number of bombs on Gaza in six days as during the entire 2014 conflict
2 hr 2 min ago
European Union leaders arrive in Israel 'to express solidarity'
2 hr 20 min ago
Baghdad holds largest pro-Palestinian march in decades

"The king is dead, long live the king!"