Originally Posted by CNote
Yeah, I heard he was doing a cooking podcast on YouTube. "Chopping it up with Anthony." He'll be whipping up his favorite recipes like Roy's Pot Luck Stew and "Dracula's Old World Blood Sausage".
I want to see if he catches up with people who've been throwing his name around for a couple of years. Frank Lastorino has been out of prison for a while now and I wouldn't be surprised if they reconnected on the down low. Maybe Sammy Gravano will invite him on his show for a sit down, but I don't know if they associated at all back in the day.
On a serious note, one only has to read the M.E. report of Cherie Golden getting shot in the eye with the bullet lodging in her neck to realize the level of depravity this man demonstrated in life.

Oh enough already. Your bias was comes through. If the bullet had killed her with a different trajectory would you be ok with it? You also started this off with "Premeditated murder.." Of course, all murders are premeditated He did enough time, he's up for parole, I hope he gets it, many others who did worse have. As for him being depraved, you are the one reading autopsy reports as a hobby

Last edited by jace; 10/11/23 10:24 PM.