Although he didn't really talk he did suggest there were others outside Cosa Nostra who wanted Falcone and Borsellino out of the way !

In that report of 7 July it almost seems that Messina Denaro provokes (" Were you magistrates satisfied that judge Falcone was killed because he had 15 life sentences given in the Maxi trial? ") by defining the Falcone massacre as " the most important thing, to where it originates... at least where everything originates from ." To Assistant Prosecutor Guido, who asked the boss to be more clear, the boss replied "the massacres, the input" . And then again in another passage: "Listen, doctor Guido, and see that what I am saying is the truth... all these, let's call them repentants, who have said, yes, some piece of truth, and have had trials carried out, all right, but everyone has brought grist to their own mill . And to do so they say things that may be real and coincide with what you are looking for or what interests you, so be it, right? But there are things, however, that, for example, no one has ever arrived at, because to me it seems a little simplistic to say that Falcone was killed due to the sentence of the Maxi trial. If you are happy with this, so be it, that's your business, but this isn't the starting point... I'm talking about big changes ."

Last edited by Hollander; 10/04/23 05:27 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"