Some files say that during the late 60s and early 70s Roselli was facing jail and deportation charges and on top of that the government also wanted answers regarding the CIA/Mafia plots, meaning Roselli had three huge problems at the same time. By February 1971 Roselli was in the Federal Penitentiary in Seattle, Washington. The feds allegedly pressured Roselli for information but one official said that he had been sworn to silence by the CIA. Thats why the CIA allegedly approached the immigration department regarding Rosellis problem and so the whole situation went on halt and by 1973 he was paroled. The CIA allegedly played the card that there wasnt any country that would accept Roselli.

But there was a problem, this time in the eyes of the whole government, that in 1975 Roselli wasnt satisfied from the outcome and filed a suit against the secretary of the US army and later he even sued the feds. This means Roselli was creating too many enemies and was bringing too much attention. Roselli apperared before the senate hearings regarding the CIA/Mafia stuff, including the JFK hit, and story goes that the agency was allegedly aware that Roselli intended to expose his participation in the plots. Roselli allegedly told the senate that Giancana was only a "back-up" man who in turn was murdered 4 days before Roselli made that statement.

Sources say that word came down among Rosellis mob associates that he was talking and as I already said in some of my previous posts, thats why during the early or mid 70s Roselli lost his stature and respect within the Outfit. I mean the bosses werent sure if the rumor was true but why take a chance?! Who knows, maybe the CIA also approached some of the top bosses regarding the same problem?! In June 1976 Fratianno met with Roselli and almost a month later, Rosellis body was found in an oil drum.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good