Johnny Rosselli was in Florida and came into Chicago on the morning of Giancana getting hit. I believe Giancana had called his allies to town that day. We know Blasi, Rosselli, English, Spilotro, Ferriola, Eboli, Carlisi both did not stay long and most likely just delivering a message from one of the Joe's, Corina, Aloisio, DiVarco, Caruso, pretty much many members from the Former 42nd gang. Many of these guys were notorious hitters.

Rosselli was kept at arms length by Chicago but kept doing business with other families in Florida, mainly the Trafficante, Gambino and Genovese families while socializing with members of New Jersey and Philadelphia, but by late 1975 he was upsetting many of these members. His mouth was most likely the cause, not ratting but saying things that should not he said to other families. Fratianno gave a good description of Rosselli at this time, and Johnny was saying things that should of have not been said.

Giancana was banging Spilotro wife and someone else's wife around this time, but he also slept with other members wives in the past so you could put 15 to 20 guys on a list of suspects just on that detail alone.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green