Originally Posted by ChiCubs
Toodoped- correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Blasi go back to driving Accardo after the Giancana hit and into the 80's?

I think it's pretty well known that Blasi was Accardo's driver in 1976 and was the person who took the infamous "Last Supper" photo.

To be honest I personally dont remember if Blasi went back as Accardos assisstant, and Im not saying that you're wrong. If you see some of Accardos pics from the 70s and 80s, you can see that he was either accompanied by Nick Palermo and that other guy (dont remember his name) or Accardo simply drove his car by himself and acted as elderly citizen. Back in the 60s he was often assissted by Cerone and later, there are some pics from the 80s of Accardo and Carlisi being assissted by John DiFronzo who in turn was the underboss at the time.

As @ChiTown already said, the pic was allegedly taken by the owner of the restaurant.

By the way did you guys know that there was a contract on Blasi sometime during the 60s and was later nixed?

Originally Posted by ChiTown
On the GIancana hit, whoever did it clearly walked through that forest preserve where they found the gun. I also trust TD's view here too - maybe it was Blasi. I expect there may be 1-3 people left alive who really know.

I also have suspicion that Spilotro mightve executed the hit. During 1974/75 Giancana had meetings with both Cerone and Spilotro and everyone in the Outfit knew that Giancana was banging Spilotros wife. Also dont forget that the Giancana hit involved huge corruption which means they probably planned the hit for almost a year.

Maybe this is a clue...

[Linked Image]

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good