Originally Posted by Liggio
I don't know to me they're all just as bad. People act like without organized crime we're going to have this wonderful utopia. A lot of the evildoings in the world has nothing to do with illegal organized crime groups, it's just politicians, bankers, and big business.

That's true, but I still think that politicians, bankers etc and organized crime wouldn't be able to exist without each other. If organized crime disappeared completely for some reason, the whole political establishment would collapse due to the ties they had to them, this would give people a good possibility to replace the former state with new, honest people. But yeah, this would be an utopia, which never happens. Especially because often people who are originally honest, get corrupted when they gain power and importance. Honest and moral people are marginalized in politics, often even killed.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."