Lets get back on topic....as I already said that if the Cartels and Latinos start doing shit in the US, like killing politicians, the criminals wont last more than a week BUT....the Latinos currently represent 20% of the whole population in the US and that might start a civil war. Back in the days used to be North Vs South but today it might be West Vs East or something like that. One old KGB agent once said something similar, meaning if you want to "destroy" the US, civil war is the only solution. God forbid but whatch out. I think the Latin cartels have the finances to buy all types of weapons if they want to and also to prepare a huge portion of the Latin population which is currently present in the US. You guys already have many latino politicians which will probably support these guys. Yesterday I read an article regarding the small town of Hamtramk in Michigan, meaning the whole place is populated with muslim immigrants and the city's whole political structure is also made out of those same muslims. You guys are slowly losing state by state in this so-called "modern war".

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good