This was bound to happen and if anyone was going to destroy what little is left of the life it was going to be him .
He never ever followed the rules of that life even when he was a teen with guys hands around his throat .

Not only him but after Scarfo sr. was gone the entire Philly family was just a street gang it was never what the NY families and several others ran to the best of their ability.

I am sure Skinny is not saying a word about the life and this is just another racket and sure thats how he explained it away .

Everyone will know soon with a few guys back on streets and getting out soon because with an absent boss these real gangsters will not sit ! And if there is anything left money wise someone will take a shot at it .

I am guessing that there is not a lot of action or they just are not able to run good scams .

Mousie is out don’t know if he has feds on his ass but he is a gangster and will test guys if there is money out there … and as quiet as its been last several years i dont think they are qualified enough to run scams like NY guys .

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/10/23 02:57 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."