well none of this is surprising...not that in some past thread or post i predicted as much because i didnt...crystal ball must have been foggy. but for the bonannos who have had every single possible position and rank flip from boss on down including acting positions this revelation is not a surprise. some info to come out which had taken a little while to rise to the top is: zummo was acting capo for anthony pipitone. some on here had said as much but these recent articles confirm that. from that perspective pipitone and those from genovese should right be worried now. now that his crew is confirmed the timing of induction ceremony now is very interesting from an internal bonanno family side of things. november 21 2015 is when said induction took place in hamilton,on. is this not also in the time period where cammarano jr. and allies were making there move to take over family from mancuso? i am not certain of date where it has been alleged that a vote took place to make cammarano official boss which as we know now never came to fruition. cammarano jr served as AB from 2015-2019 where after he was shelved by mancuso. from some articles on line i would not categorize pipitone as an allie of mancuso...but pipitone hasnt been mentioned as a cammarano jr. allie totally either. so i could assume that the reason for an induction ceremony so far from new york may have been to hide this from mancuso side? the meetings between bonanno members (of which even now we dont know whom) and leaders from castellamare del golfo ( francesco domingo) may also reveal a more concerted effort by the cammarano jr. side to drum up support for a move on mancuso. the now deceased vito grimaldi was oft mentioned as the #1 ranking member of the "sicilian faction." who else then aside from grimaldi, or better who from the side loyal to mancuso would have those connections to sicily? not here to debate existence of sicilian faction as that debate is ongoing. pipitone as well has been mentioned as belonging to the sicilian faction?

so i guess one side could have been making these moves without the others knowledge. if cammarano jr. was bold enough to hold a vote to be boss, he just as likely could have been behind the nov 2015 induction. the presence of paul semplice in the same 2017 indictment has always been intriguing as he is known to be in lorenzo maninnos crew. this may not be the case now, but all reports put him in that crew at least circa 2015-2017. maninno is a leader in gambinos and has connections back to sicily making this albeit small connection intriguing.

and what about this mysterious "john" no last name from the induction video? i am not familiar with the crew breakdowns in bonanno family so dont know if there is a john in the pipitone crew. that however wouldnt solve it as the possibility that this john was from another crew exists. also john could be from another family from ny or from another family or crew from hamilton? john most certainly is made or he would not have been permitted to attend ceremony so he has to have some importance.

i'm sure more will come of this very intriguing, very good posts so far thanks to all.