Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Confucius say...

'Haters only hate the things they can't have, and hate the people they know they could never be...It's a little thing known the world over as jealousy!"

And "The Other Guy" says...

"To always keep things in proper proportion, just consider the jealousy and verbal attacks generated by your haters as a measuring stick, a benchmark, and a part of the business, if you will. And, also always remember too, that the more haters you have, the better you're generally doing in life."

--
PS: I posted these up for all the jealous wash-women out there at that other forum, who also like to post on Reddit. These idiots spend nearly every waking moment of their sorry-ass lives, absolutely obsessed with trashing talking other posters (ButtonGuys, in particular) without any provocation from us whatsoever...unless, of course, their blind jealousy for our "talent' and "abilities" is provocation enough to spew constant lies, made out of whole cloth, and attack us incessantly?

What sad, sad little nothings you must be to stoop so low. Obviously, ButtonGuys (and Lisa and I, and now Toodoped as well) have completely moved in and taken over all the space in your heads (and clearly, there's a lot of open space up there)...And to think, we're not even paying any rent? LOL

--
. It’s unfortunate some have to trash talk without any reason. I miss the days where you could simply disagree yet be civil and have a enjoyable conversation without resorting to that

I completely agree with you JC. But, you gotta understand, that from day one, these "mystery posters," (that term is actually incorrect,) because they're really just troublemaking "trolls," are not coming on GBB to be friendly. These jealous numbskulls and losers only come on here to try and cause trouble and sow disharmony in a failed attempt to disrupt this forum, because they'd love for it to fail, so that their "failing forum" might somehow survive (and to try and knock ButtonGuys of The New York Mafia down a notch or two, if they can, because of the unbelievable level of jealousy and envy they have for us, for over four years already, since we started our website.)

Why are they so jealous, you might ask? Well, the answer to that question is very simple and clearly obvious.

They simply cannot stand the fact that TNYM, and her alter-ego, Mob Firechat Chat, have both become so popular and successful within the mob genre.

Because people such as yourself, our fanbase, really enjoy the content we provide on a weekly basis (and have for years already,) and because we just keep on growing in reputation and our subscriber fanbase is enlarging, the people who don't wanna see us succeed are absolutely beside themselves with fear and anger.

So much so, that over at that "other" forum (which, by the way, was the original genesis of all this envy and jealousy,) several envious, jealous people quickly started a concerted effort (a little conspiracy, if you will, lol,) to try and destroy our reputation and standing within this community.

But, truth be told, these little retards, who I consider dirt under my feet, will never accomplish their nefarious goals. For the simple reason that we have way too much talent and intelligence, and they have way too little. Lol

Yours truly..."The Other Guy"

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/19/23 08:44 AM.