Salvatore DiBella- 1917 was a Brooklyn Dock Foreman. Had a lot of pull on that borough's docks. Informants say he was involved in Frank Finazzo murder, this was a feud between the Buccellato and Magaddino families among other in CDG. Not enough to arrest DiBella. Known activities are gambling, smuggling, bootlegging, extortion, corruption. Had some major political pull as he was able to not get arrested. Giovanni DiBella was made in Schiro family, while his brother Salvatore remained an associate. Same province but I can find no family relationship, doesn't mean it is not possible that they are related.

Vincenzo Rano had interests on the Docks, mainly Ice Boxes, Gambling in the Bronx, murder, extortion, larceny. Silent partner in a Dairy farm in New Jersey, and a Construction company in Connecticut. Mingled with alot of the families in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. May have connections to Boston, but knew three members from New York who moved to Massachusetts.

Numerous articles and documents. I suggest you look in the Daily Eagle Newspaper to start.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green