Originally Posted by Ciment
My tone is calm and if you look back I mentioned several times for us to move on. I listen very well, I read articles, books, listen to people of what they have to say on this site that are good contributors of information, ideas & constructive criticism but its hard to carry a serious conversation when one denies most of the literature out there.

I also recognize that there is some miss-information out there. Once I get the information I evaluate, next I try to find if there is other information that backs it up, then analyze. I also keep a list of all who are victims of shooting or have had any other forms of attack and list them by name, date. Then I try to find out which clan they belong to and who the perpetrators are. This has helped me a lot.
Because when you visualize it on a screen you sometimes see a pattern starts to emerge. I also make up my own charts. Which also helps to visualize and understand things. My life experience and friends I had over the years, also helps. I am quite sure others on this site do some of the things I just mentioned.

I am telling you this to show you I don't just accept any information for granted and that there is a thought process before I share some opinions or conclusions to individuals. When I throw a theory or an opinion out there I do so because I want to share my findings and if someone has constructive criticism out there I am willing to listen. But if someone criticizes and I question why , I deserve a truthful and logical answer back. If I don't get one, usually I thank them and move on.
If some wants to play with my mind then I occasionally do the same back but prefer not to. It's mutual respect I am looking for.

Well said. Bravo