Yes we play where is, we don't know about those point men if they met, they just happened to work for him but he doesn't know them, the Toronto Star reporter lets just dismiss Ranieri because we don't know . This game can be played both sides . Your interpretation of evidence is you want either a tape recording or a witness at every scenario. What does he mean" where they get along when talking about Montreal " . Montreal has been nothing but chaos for decades and they are all getting along. Please explain to me how is this possible.
Then your grouping the Sicilians as being only Cuntrera. What about Rizzuto's relatives,the Cammalleri ,Campoli's in Toronto they don't count. Your making it sound as if the Cuntrera's call all the shots in Toronto and Rizzuto is just an innocent by stander. Your ignoring info about Toronto Star

Police said Ranieri took over the Rizzuto operation in Toronto in 2013 after the murder of his former associate, Juan Ramon Fernandez, also known in the GTA as “Joey Bravo.”
It seems Reporters and police statements don't count and you say I am ignoring info.
So there is your proof a Rizzuto operative is taking over the operations in Toronto. Who happened to work for Fernandez in the past, Fernandez the same guy who gets killed in Sicily by who's directive , we can't say Rizzuto because by your standards we need a witness or a tape recording. What is a Rizzuto operative doing in Toronto if Leonardo Rizzuto is to busy fighting a war in Montreal. Shouldn't he be there helping out . Who are we kidding.
Furthermore, I never said Cuntrera were relatives. I said some of the Sicilians in Toronto are relatives.

So I agree lets leave it alone and move on.