Vito Rizzuto was released from jail in 2012 and died in 2013. Pat Musitano got killed in 2019. So that makes it 7 years. If Vito Supported him in 1997. Why wouldn't he not support him in 2012. When Vito came out of jail he was more determined than ever to avenge for what they did to his family.

Furthermore , Rizzuto has cousins in Toronto. When he was released from jail 2012 he visited Toronto and met with people. He had plenty of opportunity to relay any messages to the Musitano.

The recording of Violi complaining in 2017 that Musitano was still supporting Sicilian mobsters in Toronto, according to summaries of wiretaps submitted in court." Reaffirms their relationship some of these Sicilian mobsters in Toronto are relatives of Rizzuto and his relatives would not go against Vito. For them to support Musitano means they had the consent of Vito. So it would be logical to assume there is a relationship between the Musitano clan and Rizzuto clan. I find there is enough evidence to connect the dots. All I did is research a few articles and there was enough for me to reach a conclusion. I didn't even refer to books on this very subject.

It is very easy to say there is not enough evidence, we don't know if this happened or if they really met. 95 percent of what we talk about on this organized crime site would fall into this category. This means we can't prove anything unless there is a recording or a witness. So our only alternative is to analyze what ever facts we have and come up with an opinion and its okay that we may come up with opposing outcomes. So I agree to disagree.