Originally Posted by VitoCahill
to start with sorry about my absence the last few weeks have not been feeling great and been out of internet area. ranieri did not take over anything for rizzutos in toronto or anywhere. any rackets ranieri and his small crew took over were for fernandez only. fernandez was leader of crew until his deportation in late 2012. it sounds like ranieri et al operated under leadership of fernandez up until his 2013 murder. there i s no evidence showing ranieri switched to rizzuto side after 2013. ranieri and crew were all indicted in proj forza dec 2014, there is no mention of them being directly linked to rizzutos. as far as hit teams being led by ranieri this shows them as being contracted hit teams to whoever was paying. the same type of scenario that is playing out with frederick silva in mtl. as silvas info comes out we can see that although he may have met and or committed murders for rizzuto/sollecito faction, silva and associates were taking contracts on anyone.

a final thought on caruana-cuntrera family. there is no presence of the C-C anywhere in mtl anymore aside from liborio. even the extent of liborio cuntreras involvement currently is in dispute. there exists no vast network of drug importers as was the case in late 90's with alfonso caruana. as far as the C-C family operating in ontario i cannot be as sure but since arsons and shootings that took place in 2017 against giuseppe and family it has been very quiet.

Glad your back VitoCahill , hope everything is okay with you !